The containers are customized for your specific business needs, equipped with the tools to access and manage your container.
SHIPPING CONTAINER KITCHEN SPECIALISTS
Linked Equipment Commercial Kitchen Containers are intended to be used on or off the grid. The containers are customized for your specific business needs, equipped with the tools to access and manage your container.
Shipping Container Kitchens, Modular Kitchens & Modular Kitchen Solutions
Our modern, building code compliant kitchens are an alternative to traditional building methods. Our modular solutions are particularly suited to sites that have no kitchen facilities or are looking to upgrade or extend the footprint of current facilities.
Commercial Kitchen Solutions
The Linked Equipment team is well versed in developing kitchen containers that meet or exceed commercial kitchen safety standards. These units protect you by providing easy to clean stainless steel surfaces inside of a durable, fully secured, portable building.
The Ultimate in Portable, Customized, Full-Service Kitchens
On or off the grid, commercial kitchen containers give you a fully-portable, self-contained, plug-and-play, on-site kitchen that meets or exceeds commercial standards.
Modular Kitchen Solutions
Whether for product development, commercial operation, long-term construction sites, disaster relief, or other applications, our kitchen systems are the ultimate in durable, commercial-grade portability – professionally engineered and 3rd-party peer-reviewed.
- Our 20’ x 8’ x 8’ containers can be combined and configured to meet your unique demands.
- After a consultation, we provide professional annotated drawings of a custom design for your review and approval.
- Our 6-8 week design/build/deliver process gets you up and running quickly. No need for a lengthy building-permit process with your local municipality.
- Each unit is built with local code requirements in mind.
- Each kitchen is customized to meet your specific requirements: grilling, deep-frying, baking, stovetop, cold food prep, or any combination. Electric or gas!
- Commercial sinks and associated plumbing are standard; optional plumbed floor drains add convenience for simple, thorough cleaning.
- HVAC and commercial-level venting are customized to meet your requirements and local codes.
- In-unit commercial-grade refrigerators and freezers are also optional.
- Non-slip safety flooring keeps your employees safe and on the job.
- Custom surfaces and individual workstations respond to your needs.
- We work with you on electrical configurations and plumbing so you can be ready to hook up and energize upon delivery.
We provide today’s most technologically advanced modular kitchens with the quality, durability, and ease of operation you require. Linked Equipment Commercial Kitchens are intended to be used off the grid or on the grid. The containers are customized for your specific business needs, equipped with the tools to access and manage your container.