Affordability and portability come standard.
Modular Shower & Restroom Facility Construction
We offer affordable toilet, shower, and bath buildings available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Completely customizable, we’re happy to guide you through design to ensure an efficient and satisfying end result.
Mobile Restroom Solutions, Modular Restroom Construction & Modular Shower ConstructionWe accommodate male, female, and unisex options and all rooms are able to be partitioned to your preferred format. Our modular showers and restrooms are set up with all plumbing ready to connect to the external plumbing source and fitted to satisfy ADA Accessibility regulations.
Trust in Linked Equipment for Your Modular Bathroom & Shower Facility Builds!
Watertight, weatherproof, and mobile, our innovative modular facilities hold up to wear and tear, expand with your needs, are easy to clean and maintain, and facilitate your operations. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 602-314-6020 for further information and a free quote. Linked Equipment creates turnkey results with a swift turnaround and exceptional quality.
Nothing off-the-shelf here: we design and build to your precise needs, providing professional, annotated design drawings for your review and approval.
All our containers are suitable for multiple showers, restrooms, and laundry stations.
- Our 20’x 8’ x 8’ containers are roomy enough for standard shower stall sizes and spigot heights.
- Multiple containers can be configured to handle as many shower stalls, toilets/washbasins, and laundry facilities as you require.
- Each container is plumbed to accept water from your onsite water supply.
- Propane water heater ensures hot water is always available.
- Gray water and wastewater are vacated by connecting to onsite wastewater lines or through built-in storage tanks and pumps for easy emptying and disposal.
- Toilet configurations include washbasins and individual exhaust fans.
- All-Weather HVAC option means facilities can be used in comfort year-round.
- Optional interior privacy walls ensure males/females can shower separately and at the same time; restrooms can also be separated by gender.
- Lockable storage lockers and a dressing area with a bench are popular options.
- All hygiene components can be made ADA accessible.
- Plug-and-play electrical and plumbing mean you’re up and running immediately upon delivery.
Sturdy, reliable onsite personal hygiene stations are necessary for cleanliness and safety, helping you get the job done efficiently. Linked Equipment is ready to help – wherever your business takes you.