Fully integrated extraction labs accelerating your speed-to-market
Fully automated, state-of-the-art extraction lab containers provide a cost-effective solution for the hemp industry. Flexibility, affordability, and expert design and engineering add up to the ideal option to suit your specific needs. Taking a modern approach, Linked Equipment helps you maximize the potential, space, scope, and capabilities of your operations. We engineer and build Intermodular Steel Building Units (ISBU’s), creating customizable, integrated, and portable extraction labs.
Professional Extraction Lab Builds
Committed to producing the safest and most technologically advanced extraction labs and processing rooms on the market, our systems are professionally engineered, undergo 3rd party engineering peer review, and are accepted in cities, countries, and states throughout the US.
Extraction Solutions, Extraction Labs, & Extraction Lab ConstructionDepending on state and county regulations, we build extraction pods to code for a C1D2 structure. We ensure a safe and controlled environment for effective and productive extraction and processing. Weatherproof, watertight, and long-lasting, our fully equipped units incorporate a wide range of features including interlocked electrical and emergency systems, ignition source controls, gas detection systems, and ventilation for both dilution and extraction fan systems.
Enjoy Expert Extraction Lab Construction from Linked Equipment!
Get in touch with the experts from Linked Equipment at (602) 833-4448 to learn more. With swift turnaround on turnkey solutions, we provide exceptional speed to market. Take advantage of a free quote and the ability to adapt, expand, and even relocate our meticulously designed and built structures. We look forward to discussing your plans and realizing your goals with prompt and knowledgeable service.
We offer a wide range of options including
- Automatic Transfer Switch – In the event of a power failure, emergency power activates within seconds.
- C1D1 or C1D2 Outlets – Expressly designed and built for C1D1 and C1D2 work areas.
- C1D1 or C1D2 Overhead LED Task Lighting – Energy-efficient and constructed for safety in C1D1 work zones.
- Clean Room Finish – We create a laboratory clean room fit and finish using Class A FRP gloss white panels.
- Electrical – Designed to meet C1D1 safety requirements, lighting, controls and electrical components are eliminated as potential ignition sources.
- Emergency Shut System – For emergency situations where gas is detected above a 10 – 25% LEL, shuts off all electric, HVAC, and motors.
- Emergency Strobe and Horn – Triggered by emergency situations, Audible and Visual alarms are required by code.
- Evacuation Fan System – Evacuates and replaces the lab air in seconds in response to an unsafe atmospheric condition.
- Eye Wash Stations – Stand-alone manual bottles are conveniently linked to the existing water supply.
- Fire Free 88 Paint – Applied to the outside of the container, giving an additional 1 to 2 hour fire rating.
- Fire Suppression – Critical to minimizing risk and damage caused by fire.
- Heating/Cooling System – Custom configured to suit your Pre-Fab Lab and local climate in either C1D1 or C1D2 ratings.
- Internal Finishing – Achieving a one hour fire rating (2 hour available), inside walls are insulated with a vapor seal and flame resistant mineral wool with a layer of ⅝ Gypsum type X sheetrock.
- Internal Flooring – High-quality static free vinyl flooring eliminates problems with static electricity in the lab.
- Keyless Entry – A convenient security feature integrated into our product line.
- Optional External Sensor Monitor – Environmental conditions inside the lab are displayed outside.
- Man Access Doors – Industrial-strength steel entry doors include a panic bar and optional observation windows.
- Materials – Each of our Extraction Lab Pods are constructed from durable steel high-cube ISO ‘Wind and Water Tight’ shipping containers. We also offer new shipping containers.
- Security Doors – Features include industrial steel construction, Keyless Entry, and ‘push to exit’ PANIC bar to facilitate exit in an emergency.